The India Pharma exhibition, being held as part of the event, will cover all the segments of the pharmaceutical industry starting from finished formulations, APIs, bio–pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals & intermediates, natural extracts and excipients.
India Medical Device exhibition will showcase med–tech innovations in India across segments from preventive to therapeutic care. Leading Pharmaceutical & Medical Device companies will showcase their expertise and products to Indian and International Healthcare community at the exhibition that will result in creating new business opportunities.
- India accounts for around 20% of the World’s generic medicine supply chain, exporting to over 250 countries globally.
- Indian Pharma Industry provides over 60% of global vaccines
- the Indian Pharma sector has received Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) close to $14 billion and has generated employment for over 2.5 million people across India
- Pharma and Med Tech Zone to be set up soon at Bengaluru, (Bengaluru, being the hub of Information technology and skilled manpower, would prove to be the ideal location)
The three day event, with the Vision – ‘For Responsible Healthcare’, is based on
- Medical Devices- ‘Shaping the Future-Making the Right Choices’ and
- Pharma -‘Shaping the future of India Pharma’.
This initiative will be a platform to give a push to the Indian Pharma & Medical Devices sector in becoming globally competitive.