“I avail this opportunity to convey to Your Excellency, my best wishes for your good health and personal well-being, as well as for the progress and continued prosperity of the friendly people of Saint Lucia”.
President of India.
• Treaty of Chaguaramas
|4 July 1973
The countries of CARICOM which are designated as Less Developed Countries (LDCs):
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Commonwealth of Dominica
- Republic of Haiti
- Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines
The countries of CARICOM which are designated as More Developed Countries (MDCs) are:
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- Co-operative Republic of Guyana
- Republic of Suriname
- Republic of Trinidad & Tobago
The secretariat headquarters is based in Georgetown, Guyana.